So...this is where we are at Now...🙃....
...We will Not be Opening Just Yet....!
It will more likely be SEPT ...!
We are of course looking at All the Covid Secure Requirements needed.. and finding the best way to implement them...
The Building Repairs due.......are Delayed!!! I guess this will give All the 'Requirements' time to 'Settle' and become more Specific ! And see if anything has to be 'Tweaked'... 🤷♀
We will not be taking any Bookings at this time..
But I anticipate it will be Bookings Only
( Food, Also Drinks Only) 🤔
I will keep in Touch. ..
WhatsApp/ Text Message if I have Mobile Numbers..
you can leave your Number for Messages on the Voicemail
As soon as we have the date you will know ...
Keep Well ...See You Soon .
Jen and All @3H